Being-Doing, an introduction to concept
This course of study has not yet been uploaded to server.
...The yearning, first, to be oneself, then to express oneself so to finally, ultimately communicate what's inside accurately and fully to the outer world in such a way that is understood and recognized...and, perhaps, appreciated - we all have this desire, this need.
Few achieve the reality, and that is the tragedy, because everyone - each individual - has a unique way of perceiving, that perception a part of the whole, no less and no more important than any other.
Each viewpoint is valuable. And the loss of any one is not just a loss to that individual, but to the greater whole of human understanding and growth.
Yet too few of us achieve true self-expression simply because we lack the knowledge of how to "just do it." We lack the knowledge, first, to recognise this desire to express. Then we fail to comprehend how to go about it. And often, even when we do learn the how's, we are afraid to present to the world the expressions of our own uniqueness for fear of rejection.
For ease of learning the how-to, we have separated being-doing into a process of seven steps. They are:
1. essence - this one is simple: you are. Getting through the layers that cover the real you may not be so simple....
2. recognition - recognizing that the "you" that you are - the essence, the Self, the Soul - wants to express who and what it is.
3. foundation - knowing what you are and deciding to truly be that "you."
4. development - the learning of principle and techniques that allow you to express (be and do outwardly) that which you are on the inside.
5. inspiration - manifested expressions and intangible conceptualizations that help to inspire you to your end goal of expressing your true nature.
6. passion - the driving force
7. expression - the culmination, the actualized doing manifested.
We are going to talk about these 7 elements 7 times in a series of learning levels that will bring you the freedom you seek in your own journey to perfect self-expression.
introduction | essence | recognition | foundation | development | inspiration | passion | expression | awareness | awakening | perceiving | reaching | touching | embracing | achieving
If you wish to be notified of zentao.com site updates, enter your email address.
(our privacy commitment.)